WindowRama Chipboard Winter Blizzard Ornament by Fran Seiford
NOTE: This project requires one of the snowflake circles and three of the chipboard snowflakes from a package of WindowRama Snowflake Chipboard.
1. Paint the chipboard snowflake circle and one of the snowflakes dark blue on both sides. Coat with Matte Medium to protect.
2. Paint one snowflake light blue on both sides. Add a coat of Matte Medium. Allow to dry.
3. On the third snowflake, cover with VersaMark ink and emboss with Chunky Silver Embossing Enamel using either an Embossing Heat Tool or an electric skillet with a teflon mat.
4. Ink the Intricate Snowflake stamps with white acrylic paint by using a brayer.
5. Stamp snowflakes on the large circle and two blue snowflakes, allow to dry, stamp more on the back.
6. Punch three small holes in the bottom of the snowflake circle, tie baker's twine through the holes to the other snowfakes.
7. Add baker's twine to the hole in the top of the ornament and hang or tie on package.
Also uses these supplies:
Fluid Media Acrylic Paints by DecoArt
Matte Medium by DecoArt
Baker's Twine by Creative Impressions
Embossing Heat Tool or Electric Skillet and Craft Mat
Crop-A-Dile hole punch by WeRMemory Keepers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project