WindowRama Chipboard Snowman Scarf Intricate Snowflakes by Fran Seiford
- Paint all chipboard pieces, except snowflake and center ornament piece, in a variety of blues including painting both sides and the edges of all pieces. Paint the back of the snowflake. Paint the inside of the back piece a very light blue with whites to look like a snowy hillside. Casual brushstrokes are ok and add texture.
- With VersaMark ink and Detail White Embossing Powder, emboss snowflakes all over outside dry chipboard pieces.
- On inside back stamp the Snowman Scarf in black ink and color him as desired with colored pencils.
- Splatter white paint on the snowman scene to look like snow flakes.
- Cut the snowflake piece in half and cover the unpainted side with VersaMark ink. Emboss with Blue Magic Embossing Powder.
- Glue WindowRama box together using Liquid Tacky Glue and glue halves of snowflake to the seam on the back side. Allow to dry.
Also uses these supplies:
Embossing Heat tool
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project