WindowRama Chipboard Daisy Birthday by Fran Seiford
- Set aside the circle ornament for another project.
- Lay out chipboard pieces in a line with the circle opening in the center.
- Cover all surfaces with VersaMark Watermark Ink.
- Sprinkle various colors of embossing powders from the Floral Garden Embossing Kit all over the project.
- Ink up some word stamps with VersaMark ink.
- In sections, heat each panel pressing stamps into the molten powder to leave an impression.
- Cut a panel of white paper to match inside of the back section.
- Stamp Daisy Birthday images on white panel as shown and color as desired.
- Glue white panel to inside of back panel.
- Glue all panels together with Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Embossing Heat Tool or Electric Skillet and Teflon Craft Mat
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project