WindowRama Chipboard Beware Witch Unicorn Skull by Fran Seiford
- Paint the inside of the back panel yellow and add orange shading around the edges. Paint the other pieces purple on both sides as well as the edges and allow to dry. Do not paint the ornament circle, set it aside for a different project.
- Stamp the Beware Witch on the orange panel in black ink, stamp the moon in black ink, color as desired with colored pencils.
- On the side panels and the front panel, emboss the swirly parts of the Unicorn Skull in VersaMark ink and Chunky Silver Embossing Enamel.
- On the two side panels, punch a hole for ribbon to use as an ornament as shown. We used a Crop-a-dile.
- Glue all panels together using Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue. Allow to dry.
- Embellish with ribbon to hang.
Also uses these supplies:
Fluid Media Acrylic Paint by DecoArt
Embossing Heat Tool
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Crop-A-Dile Punch by WeRMemory Keepers
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project