WindowRama Cat Attack by Fran Seiford
- Die cut the large rectangle from purple cardstock for the back.
- Die cut a rectangle with the circle die in the middle from the patterned cardstock for the front.
- Die cut a circle from the blue pattern cardstock.
- Fold each rectangle on the score lines closest to the middle (back panel side fold forward and front panel side bend backwards).
- Adhere blue pattern circle to center, inside of back rectangle.
- Stamp cat on white cardstock in black ink.
- Color as desired and fussy cut around cat.
- Die cut spiral shape from Pop'cessories Die Set.
- Glue spiral to the cat then to the middle of the back circle piece, so the cat can bounce out.
- Glue the sides of the front rectangle to the back with the front flap on the outside.
- While the glue is still wet fold the windowrama in both directions to make sure it folds flat for mailing.
Also uses these supplies:
Double Dot Patterned Cardstock by BoBunny in Denim Vintage and Orange Citrus Vintage
Wildflower Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project