Windowrama and Small Hellebore by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Hellebore image on to Canson Mixed Media paper with Nocturne ink.
2. Color the Hellebore with the Zig markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the image.
4. Die cut the Windowrama with Parakeet and Parakeet cardstock.
5. Die cut 2 sets of leaves from a coordinating green cardstock.
6. Add detail to the leaves with Zig's May Green (047).
7. Stamp the sentiment on to the right side of the inside of the green panel with VersaMark Ink.
8. Sprinkle with Detail Black Embossing Powder and heat set.
9. Stamp the outside of the lavender panel with the Dahlia Collage stamp in Sweet Plum Memento Ink.
10. Glue the Windowrama closed.
11. Adhere the Hellebore and the leaves to the Windowrama.
Also uses these supplies:
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 040, 046, 047, 053, 082, 090, 095
Imagine: VersaMark, Sweet Plum Memento Ink, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Lavender and green cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Posca Pen: White
Canson Mixed Media XL
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project