Window Messages Smile by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Mixed Mesh with black ink onto cardstock and on another piece of paper stamp Window Message.
- Color both images using Distress Oxide inks smeared on a craft mat and applied with a wet paintbrush.
- Trim Mixed Mesh into crazy strips, thicker on one end than the other and glue onto 4 x 5-1/4 inch color cardstock.
- Trim Window Message and adhere with foam adhesive to the center of the card.
- Adhere to folded 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch color cardstock base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors by My Mind's Eye -
Distress Oxide Inks - Candied Apple, Abandoned Coral, Citrus Lime, Lucky Clover, Fossilized Amber
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project