Wild Rose by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Wild Rose set (all 3 images) on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the flowers and butterfly using the Zig markers listed. I also used a round brush with water to blend out the colors.
3. Trim the colored image to approximately 3 1/2" x 4 1/4."
4. Create the card base with Pink Punch Vintage cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Cut two strips of Banana Pepper cardstock to 4 1/4" x 1/2."
6. Adhere all cardstock pieces with EZ Runner Strips.
7. Adhere "Diamond" Sparkle Blend to random areas on the card with On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Bo Bunny: Pink Blush Vintage Cardstock: #12PPV951
My Colors Cardstock: Banana Pepper
Doodles Paper Playground: Diamond Sparkle Blend
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner Strips
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, On Point Glue
Kuretake: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 021, 025, 027, 044, 048, 050, 051, 062, 070, 222, 260
Canson: Mixed Media XL Cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project