Watering Can Bird by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink, color and die cut.
- Make an A2 card base with a tent fold from orange cardstock.
- Trim patterned papers as shown and adhere to base.
- Using foam squares, adhere image to front of card.
Also uses these supplies:
- Copic® Markers (G40, G43, G46, C0, C4, C6, E08, E09, E37, E97, E21, R21, R22, Y11, Y13, W5)
- Antique Linen Distress® Ink Pad by Ranger®
- Harvest Orange Cardstock by My Colors®
- American Crafts® Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 6x6 Paper Pad
- E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
- 3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project