Vintage Vignette by Terry Braddock - colored by Fran Seiford
Fold 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Herb Garden Cardstock to form card base.
2. Stamp Vintage Vignette on two separate 3-3/4” x 5” white cardstock panels.
3. Color outside the oval on one and fussy cut the inside of the oval away.
4. Color inside the oval on the second one.
5. Align both panels and adhere with foam squares.
6. Tie ribbon around this panel.
7. Glue to 4” x 5-1/4” Mint Julip panel then adhere to card front.
8. Stamp message on 2-1/4” x 5/8” white cardstock.
9. Glue to 2-1/2” x 7/8” Herb Garden panel.
10. Attach brads to edges of message.
11. Adhere to top of card front with foam squares.
12. Add glitter with glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
GX220U Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter
Herb Garden and Mint Julip cardstock by My Colors®
Markers by Copic®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
Boutique Rouge Ribbon by American Crafts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project