Vintage Peacock by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp image on to Mixed Media Paper using Memento Ink.
- Color using the colors listed above.
- Utilize the water brush in areas that you'd like the colors to be a bit more washed out, like the sky and the ground.
- Cut the card base from Versailles cardstock to the size of 5 1/2" x 8"
- Ink the edges with Blue Lagoon VersaFine ink.
- Cut a piece of Lilac Blank Twill to fit across the bottom and glue with Zip Dry.
- Adhere the focal image with Zip Dry.
Also uses these supplies:
Zig Clean Color Markers: 032, 041, 043, 044, 050, 052, 065, 068, 070, 075, 080, 083, 092, 093, 0098, 303, 400
Graphic 45: Versailles Cardstock #4501131
Creative Impressions Ribbon: Lilac Blank Twill #80513
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Lagoon Blue
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Ranger: Water Brush
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project