Unicorn Rose by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp Unicorn Rose on to Canson Mixed Media paper with VersaFine ink.
- Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
- Use the small "Q" Fitted Frame to die cut the image.
- Apply Spot On glue to the horn, and sprinkle Gold Halo mix on to it.
- Cut the large "Q" Fitted Frame out of Sky cardstock.
- Create the card base out of Lilac Mist and cut to 5-1/2" x 8."
- Ink the edges of the card base with VersaMagic in Pretty Petunia.
- Cut a 5-1/4" x 3-3/4" mat out of Pink Delight.
- Apply VersaMark to the bottom of the pink mat and sprinkle Vintage Pink Embossing Tinsel, keeping a heavier layer at the bottom and gradually thinning it out.
- Heat set the embossing powder from underneath.
- Cut a piece of sheer green ribbon and apply towards the bottom of the mat using a dry glue.
- Attach all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- TP121 Vintage Pink Embossing Tinsel
- FRG04 Gold Halo Mix
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Lilac Mist, Sky, Pink Delight)
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- VersaMagic™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Pretty Petunia)
- Zig Clean Color Markers by Kuretake® (021, 026, 028, 041, 043, 045, 302, 803, 901)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- ATG Gun by Scotch®
- Spot On Glue by Imagine Crafts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project