Unicorn Christmas by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" green cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Cut a piece of red cardstock to 4" x 5.25" and adhere to the green card.
- Stamp the Unicorn onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Use the white gel pen to add dots to the red berries.
- Die-cut the image panel and red cardstock using one of the pairs of dies from the Fitted Frames A set.
- Adhere the image die-cut to the red die-cut.
- Using the stamp positioner, place the "Believe" stamp where you'd like it. Stamp onto the card front using Onyx Black VersaFine ink. Keeping the card front and the stamp in place, re-ink the stamp with Golden Glitz Delicata ink, then stamp the gold over the black ink. Repeat this step, using the Black Shimmer Delicata ink. Repeat this step until you are happy with the coverage and shimmer of the sentiment.
- Remove the stamp from the positioner.
- Keeping the card front in place, position the rest of the sentiment as desired, ink the stamp with Onyx Black VersaFine ink, and stamp.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the green card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Unicorn Christmas Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Merry Words Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
Also uses these supplies:
Unicorn's Skin: N0, N1, N3, N4, R30, B60
Unicorn's Mane: BG13, BG32, BG45, YG01, YG03, Y63, YG67
Unicorn's Horn: Y23, Y26
Unicorn's Eyes: YG03, YG63, YG67
Hat: R24, R27, R39, R59, B60, RV0000, RV000, BV0000, BV000, V0000, B0000, B000
Plants: R12, R14, R24, R27, YG03, YG63
Golden Glitz Delicata® Ink by Tsukineko®
Black Shimmer Delicata® Ink by Tsukineko®
White Gelly Roll Glaze Pen by Sakura
Solar White Classic Crest® cardstock by Neenah
Wasabi Very Vintage Double Dots paper by BoBunny®
Green and red cardstock
Misti® Stamp Positioner by My Sweet Petunia™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project