Unicorn Christmas by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Parakeet cardstock in half to form card base, smooth side out.
- Stamp first part of greeting at top left with black ink.
- Stamp last part of greeting at bottom right with black ink.
- Stamp Unicorn Christmas on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut with 3-1/4” circle die.
- Glue to 3-1/2” Firecracker scalloped circle.
- Attach to card front with foam squares.
- Add glitter with the glue pen.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Christmas Sky Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Unicorn Christmas Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Parakeet and Firecracker Cardstock by Bazzill®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix®
Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies by We R Memory Keepers®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Ballpoint Glue Pen by Zig®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project