Unicorn Believe Rainbow by Fran Seiford
- Fold a turquoise panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a smaller white panel press a light blue Distress Oxide ink pad all over the surface. Spritz with water.
- On a white panel the same size as the one above, stamp unicorn and rainbow near the bottom.
- Cut out panel straight across to a half-circle that goes around the rainbow.
- Color the unicorn as desired and place on card front.
- Emboss the Sentiment on a small black panel with white embossing powder.
- Adhere to card as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Unicorn Believe Die Set 8.99
- Unicorn Believe Cling Rubber Stamp Set 9.99
Also uses these supplies:
Distress Oxide Ink Pad
Cardstock by My Crafts
Embossing Heat Tool
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project