Uncaged Raven Halloween Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" grey cardstock in half.
- Score and fold one piece to form an A2 card.
- Cut a piece of red cardstock to 4" x 5.25" and adhere to the grey card.
- Cut a piece of Mixed Media in half. Secure one half to the STAY-tion using magnets.
- Place ruler horizontally across the paper.
- Sponge Distress inks over top portion of the paper.
- Move the ruler and sponge Distress inks over the bottom part of the paper.
- Heat set the ink.
- Mask the bottom part of the image.
- Secure the image panel to a stamping platform with magnets.
- Position the 6x6 Crackle Stamp on the image panel as desired. Press the lid of the stamping platform onto cling back of the stamp. Lift the platform lid.
- Ink the stamp using Pumice Stone Distress ink and stamp the image panel.
- Remove the backgrounder from the platform.
- Lift the mask covering the base of the image panel.
- Position the Uncaged Raven stamp as desired. Press the lid of the platform onto the cling back of the stamp.
- Ink with Memento ink and stamp.
- Remove the stamp from the platform
- Position the sentiment on the image panel as shown. Press the lid of the platform onto the back of the stamp, and lift.
- Ink the stamp with Ruby Red Delicata ink and stamp the image panel. Heat set.
- Color the raven with Copic markers.
- Use Red glitter pen to color the Raven's eye.
- Edge the entire image panel with Pumice Stone Distress ink.
- Adhere the image panel to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Pumice Stone and Blueprint Sketch Distress® Inks by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industries
Ruby Red Delicata® Ink by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers: N4, N5, N6, Y23, Y26, Y28
Red Stardust® Glitter Gel Pen by Sakura
Red and Grey Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
STAY-tion™ by Wendy Vecchi for Ranger Industries'
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project