Tweet Birdie WindowRama Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of brown 8.5" x 11" cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Using Memento Ink, stamp the bird onto white cardstock, then color with Copic markers.
- The Tweet Birdie Cutting Die Set is available, but I opted to fussy-cut the bird, then edged him with a black marker.
- Using the Window-Rama Cutting Die Set, die-cut the tree branch circle from white cardstock, then color with Copic markers.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4" x 5.25".
- Sponge Distress inks over the Picasso Shield to create a cloudy sky background.
- Die-cut brown cardstock with one fo the dies from the Spring Borders Die Cutting Set.
- Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock, and die-cut it using one of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Cutting Die Set.
- Assemble the card as shown
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: E 49, E70, E71, E74, E77, E89, R32, YG03, YG05, YG63, YG67, C10
Tim Holtz® Stormy Sky and Spun Sugar Distress® Ink by Ranger
Brown Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah papers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project