Tweet Birdie Script Sayings Card WindowRama by Fran Seiford
- Die cut two panels with large die in WindowRama Die Set, one from pattern paper and the other from white cardstock. Die cut circle in center of pattern panel for card front.
- Fold along inner most scores of the two panels. The front pattern panel folds back. The back white panel folds forward.
- Stamp greeting in center of back panel, keeping in mind where the window and flowers will be.
- Place front window panel over back with the sides of the front panel covering the back sides. Use adhesive to secure sides, and fold side to side as glue dries.
- Stamp flowers on white cardstock and die cut. Color as desired.
- Adhere flowers to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Print and white cardstock
Die cutting machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project