Truck Gnome Boxed Holiday by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Red Cherry panel to form card base.
- Stamp Truck Gnome in black ink on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Trim close and adhere with glue to a torn panel of Atlantic Shore approximately 4" x 5-1/4".
- Wrap Baker's Twine around bottom of gnome panel a few times and tie off on right side.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
- Stamp Boxed Holiday in black ink on Atlantic Shore cardstock.
- Cut out one message and adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore and Red Cherry
Baker’s Twine by by Creative Impressions
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project