Tricky Words Happy Hauntings by Pam Hornschu
- Create 6 inch square card from Vintage White Core'dinations cardstock.
- Machine-emboss Gears stencil on front edge of card. Sand to reveal design.
- Paste emboss Damask design in gold paste on black linen cardstock panel. Sprinkle with Aged Black EE, and heat until bubbly. Let cool. Tear top and bottom edges, and adhere to card front.
- Wrap and tie ribbon over card.
- Die cut one small and one medium white cardstock frame from Nested Frames set. Ink distress both. Cut small one in half, and stamp "Happy Hauntings" sentiment on it. Insert brads on sides, and adhere to card.
- Ink Cameo stencil and place on piece of acetate to transfer inked design. Sprinkle with black EP, and heat to melt. Adhere piece of white tissue behind acetate, and adhere to medium white frame.
- Die cut oval frame in black cardstock. Ink distress with white ink. Adhere over layered cameo and frame. Punch holes and insert brad fasteners. Adhere to card.
- Spread a bit of Zip Dry along torn edges, and sprinkle with Color Fragments.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Dreamweaver - DWLL3017 Cameo Stencil
Plus: Vintage Cardstock by Core'dinations®
VersaColor™ White Ink by Tsukineko®
Black Linen & White Cardstock Panels
White Tissue Paper
Ribbon by May Arts
Scalloped Oval Die by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Acetate Sanding Block
Screw Brad Fasteners
1/8" Hole Punch
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project