Tree Poem Scrapbook Page by Kristine Reynolds
1. Adhere a 9" x 9" panel of patterned paper to a green 12" x 12"page.
2. Adhere ribbons to the right side of the page.
3. Back photo with a slightly larger green panel and then adhere to page overlapping ribbon.
4. Stamp tree poem and dragonflies in VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Jade Embossing powder.
5. Die Cut words on Cricut machine and adhere to page.
- Tree Poem Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Core'dinations
Mosaic Memories Patterned Paper by Recollections
Ribbon by May Arts
Alphalicious Cartridge & Die Cut Machine by Cricut
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project