Tree Poem by Suzanne Czosek
1. Stamp tree and poem using black ink on cardstock.
2. Sponge plum and yellow dye ink over white cardstock until sunset background created.
3. Sprinkle water onto background to add water spots.
4. Distress edges of stamped image using distressing tool.
5. Dab glue onto background and add color fragments.
6. Mount image onto yellow cardstock and onto kraft card base.
7. Tie twine around top of card.
- Tree Poem Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
White, Yellow & Kraft Cardstock
Yellow & Plum Dye Ink
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project