Tree Menace by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Tree Menace on a panel of Mixed Media White Paper with Onyx Black Ink and color with Prisma Colored Pencils.
- Shadow around the tree with blue decorative chalk.
- Stamp the bat and tombstone from the Faboolous Perfectly Clear Set with black ink and layer this to a slightly larger black cardstock panel.
- Glue a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" panel of decorative paper to a white card.
- Glue a strip of black and white striped decorative paper to the right side of the card and glue on the Tree Menace Panel.
- Stamp sentiments from the set on decorative paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Use the Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set to cut out one of the sentiment, layer it onto black cardstock and glue to the card. Glue the Halloween sentiment to the card as is.
- Tree Menace Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue-Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project