Tree Menace by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Tree Menace on a panel of Mixed Media White Paper with Onyx Black Ink and color with Prisma Colored Pencils.
- Shadow around the tree with blue decorative chalk.
- Stamp the bat and tombstone from the Faboolous Perfectly Clear Set with black ink and layer this to a slightly larger black cardstock panel.
- Glue a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" panel of decorative paper to a white card.
- Glue a strip of black and white striped decorative paper to the right side of the card and glue on the Tree Menace Panel.
- Stamp sentiments from the set on decorative paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Use the Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set to cut out one of the sentiment, layer it onto black cardstock and glue to the card. Glue the Halloween sentiment to the card as is.
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue-Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project