Tree Circle by Kathi F. Rerek
- Create a 5" x 7" card from pink cardstock.
- Stamp image with Memento™ Tuxedo Black onto white cardstock, color with Copic markers, then die-cut with a Circles Nestabilities die.
- Cut a piece of blue cardstock cardstock to 4.75" x 6.75".
- Position a die from the Fitted Frames A Die Set equidistant from the top and both sides on the blue cardstock. Secure the die with tape and run through a die-cut machine.
- Using VersaFine ink, stamp the sentiments onto the blue cardstock below the aperture.
- Position the smaller die from the Fitted Frames A Die Set onto piece of the pink cardstock, tape it down, run the pink cardstock through the die-cut machine.
- Adhere the blue stamped card front over the die-cut pink cardstock to form a frame.
- Adhere the circular image panel onto a piece of black cardstock, then adhere the image panel behind the matted pink cardstock, so that the image is framed.
- Mount the blue card front onto the pink card.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: YG13, YG17, V55, YR16, Y19, Y11, Y13, B21, B23, RV000, RV00
Circles Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders®
Pink, Blue, and Black Cardstock by My Colors
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project