Tranquil Rose Perfectly Clear® Stamp Set, Background Music Rubber Stamp, Pop Frame Die Set by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" green cardstock in half, score, and fold to form an A2 card.
- Use magnets to secure the second piece of green cardstock to the base of the stamping platform, position the stamp facedown on the cardstock, press the lid of the platform onto the stamp, and lift the lid.
- Ink the stamp with Bundled Sage Distress ink and stamp. Repeat if necessary for good coverage.
- Trim this panel to 4" x 5.25" and distress the edges with the Distresser tool. Use a scissor blade to further distress if desired.
- Edge the panel with Bundled Sage Distress ink then adhere to the card. Set aside.
- Use the wavy rectangle die to cut Mixed Media White paper.
- Use temporary adhesive to secure the die-cut to a piece of scrap paper.
- Use the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to stamp the long flower flourish on both sides of the die-cut.
- Use the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to stamp the smaller flower flourish at top and bottom of the die-cut as shown.
- Lightly sponge or brush Summer Sky Memento ink over the die-cut.
- Use one of the small wavy rectangles to cut an aperture in the stamped and sponged floral die-cut.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the sentiment onto another piece of Mixed Media White paper, then cut with one of the wavy squares.
- Lightly sponge or brush Summer Sky Memento ink over this die-cut.
- Color the flowers with Copic markers. You'll note that I used colors that would blend with the inked background.
- Edge both pieces of the center die-cut with Bundled Sage Distress ink.
- Adhere the frame to the card as shown.
- Use 3D Foam Squares to adhere the sentiment as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Bundled Sage Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Ink
Summer Sky Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko
Green Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers: YG45, BV13, BV17, RV55, RV63
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L
Tim Holtz® Paper Distresser Tool by Tonic® Studios
Stamp-a-Ma-Jig® by EK Success®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project