Tranquil Rose and Truck Friends Perfectly Clear® Stamp Sets by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" red cardstock in half, score, and fold to form an A2 card.
- Use magnets to secure Mixed Media paper to the base of the stamping platform, position the roses stamp and the butterfly facedown on the cardstock, press the lid of the platform onto the stamps, and lift the lid.
- Ink the stamp with Tuxedo Black ink and stamp. Repeat if necessary for good coverage.
- Remove the stamps and clean.
- Position the butterfly facedown where you want him to be.
- Repeat Step #3.
- Cut the image panel with the scalloped rectangle die.
- Trim blue cardstock so that it's slightly larger than the scalloped rectangle image panel.
- Mat the image panel with the blue cardstock.
- Use a Lace Edge Rectangle die to cut the plaid patterned paper and adhere to the red card.
- Use Majestic Blue VersaFine ink to stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of white cardstock and die-cut.
- Use the wavy ruffle die to cut red cardstock and use to mat the sentiment.
- Adhere the matted image panel.
- Adhere the matted sentiment as shown to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Red and blue cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers: R56, R39, R37, R35, R25, N7, N8, B26, B29,B45, YG67
Scalloped Rectangle Die: Source Unknown since I forgot to write it down.
Lace Edge Rectangles Die Set by Gina Marie Dsigns
Tiny Sentiment Die from The Stamp Doctor
Sentiment Ruffle Die by Spellbinders®
Christmas Paper Pad by Recollections®
Majestic Blue VersaFine™ Ink by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project