Tiny Trailer by Kristine Reynolds
- Create an A2 card by folding an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of Grasshopper cardstock in half.
- Adhere a panel of 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" seafoam cardstock to the card front.
- Stamp the Growing Tree image on a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" white panel of cardstock with black ink and color with markers.
- Stamp the trailer on white cardstock with black ink and color with markers.
- Cut out the trailer and adhere to card with 3D foam.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by MyMindsEye®
- Copic® Markers (C1, C3, C5, C7, G63, G61, E33, BG10, BG11, BG13, G14, YG21, R22, R24, R27, E57, E55)
- Self-Adhesive Ribbon by May Arts®
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project