Thank You Gift Card Wallet by Kathi F. Rerek
- Using the Gift Card die, cut the patterned paper and edge both sides with Tattered Rose Distress ink.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the flower image onto white cardstock.
- Color the images with Zig Photo-Twin markers.
- Realize that the paper is pilling from the markers. Decide that it looks cool and go with it.
- Use the rounded rectangle die to cut the colored image and the patterned paper.
- Sponge Old Paper Distress ink around the colored image.
- Edge with Tattered Rose Distress ink.
- Stipple all three colors of Distress ink on the image panel and the inside of the gift card wallet.
- Use White Glaze pen to color the berry looking things.
- Use the small rounded rectangle die to cut patterned paper.
- Use the sentiment die to cut the reverse of the patterned. paper.
- Use the squiggly rectangle die to cut the patterned paper.
- Place the squiggly rectangle die-cut onto the die-cut platform, place the notch-cutting die on top, and run through your machine.
- Assemble the card as shown.
- Add your gift card and you're done!
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Zig® Photo-Twin Markers
Cottage Rose Patterned Paper* by Keeping Memories Alive
White Glaze® 3D Glossy Gel Pen by Sakura
Tattered Rose, Old Paper, Bundled Sage Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industries
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project