Tall Daisies by Pam Hornschu
- Cut and fold yellow cardstock to create 4 1/2 X 6 inch card.
- Use edge die to cut along two panels of patterned paper. Adhere to card.
- Paste-emboss daisies on top of panel. Remove stencil to clean immediately. Cover petals in yellow glitter and press in slightly. Cover leaves and stems with green glitter and press in slightly. Set aside to dry.
- Use black marker to add dots to centers of flowers. Stamp sentiment on panel in black ink.
- Stamp jar on Vertigo sheet with black StazOn ink. Cut out, and adhere with foam tape over daisies on card.
- Embellish with ribbon on "jar". This will also keep the foam tape from being seen.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Everyday Flair Patterned Paper by My Mind's Eye
StazOn™ Black Ink by Tsukineko® Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Vertigo Sheet by Imagination International®
Yellow Chevron Ribbon by May Arts
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project