Tall Daisies by Jamie Martin
- Apply double sided mounting paper to a Mixed Media White Paper strip and use the double glitter technique with the Tall Daises stencil using the Micro Glitters listed.
- Layer onto a black panel, add Dot Sparklers and tie with purple twine.
- Lay the Large Flourish stencil on a green card and stipple with green ink using the #6 Brush. Add Dot Sparklers and mount Tall Daises.
- Stamp sentiment on a white square with black ink and sponge the edges with purple ink.
- Place a piece of Sticky Panels on the square , sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter, rub in and shake off excess. Glue to card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Tim Holtz® Mowed Lawn Distress Ink by Ranger®
Ribbon by May Arts
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
All Natural Hawaiian Coconut Soap
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project