Sweet Treats by Debi Hammons
- Die cut one tag from pink cardstock and a second, slightly smaller tag from white cardstock.
- Adhere white to pink and create a hole for the ribbon with a hole punch.
- Stamp cake on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut with circle die, then back with slightly larger pink circle.
- Adhere near the bottom of the tag with foam adhesive.
- Stamp message on tag with black ink.
- Tie ribbon through hole.
Also uses these supplies:
Tag and circle dies
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project