Sweet Treat Trio by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5.5" x 8.5" pink cardstock to form card base.
- Trim pattern paper to 5.5" x 2.75" and adhere to card front.
- Trim green cardstock to 5.5" x .5" and adhere to card front.
- Stamp images and greeting on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Use oval die to die cut sweets.
- Use slightly larger oval die on green cardstock to cut backing for images.
- Trim around message and trim slightly large green backing.
- Adhere to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: pink, green, and white
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project