Sweet Sunflower by Krissy Fossmeyer
- Fold 4-1/2" x 11" panel of rust card stock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Sweet Sunflower on 2-1/2" x 4-1/2" panel of white card stock with black ink; color with Copics; ink edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Adhere 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Cream of Wheat card stock to card base.
- Stamp greeting with Rich Cocoa ink.
- Wrap and tie cord around card front.
- Adhere stamped panel with Foam Squares.
- Apply Vintage Mahogany Embossing Tinsel with Zip Dry and heat to set embossing powder.
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1191 Crosswords Perfectly Clear Stamps Set (retired)
Memento™ Rich Cocoa Ink by Imagine Crafts
Tea Distress Ink by Ranger
Copic® Markers (YG63, YG67, Y13, Y15, E31, E33, E37)
Cream of Wheat & Rust Kraft Core Cardstock by Core'dinations
Brown Waxed Cord by May Arts
Foam Applicator by Ranger
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project