Sweet of You Frond and Vase by Alison Heikkila
- On Mixed Media White Paper, tape down the vase stencil and emboss with Gold Embossing Paste using the Palette Knife and the Paste Spreader.
- Once the paste has dried, tape the fern to the top of the vase and add color with the Stencil Brush using the middle color in the Fresh Greens Kaleidacolor ink set. Use the darker tones as you work your way out on to the fern's tips.
- Flip the stencil to the other side (be sure to clean the stencil first!) to have the image face the other direction and to create more visual interest. Repeat the coloring process.
- Add a third fern leaf to the vase.
- Crop the image.
- Dip an Ink Blusher into Summer Sky Memento Ink and buff the color around the edge of the cardstock.
- Using Spiced Chai StazOn, stamp the Sweet of You stamp on to a piece of vellum.
- Die cut the image with the small "H" Fitted Frame.
- Attach the vellum to the vase with eyelets as shown in the photo.
- Create the card base out of Madras Blue cardstock, cut to 6-1/2" x 10."
- Using Potter's Clay Memento Marker, color in just the 'thank you" of the Sweet of You stamp.
- Stamp the "thank you" up each side of the card base, recoloring the words after each impression.
- Ink the edges of the card base with Golden Glitz Delicata ink.
- Glue the layer with the vase to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Madras Blue)
- Memento™ Summer Sky by Tsukineko®
- Ink Blushers™ by Tsukineko®
- StazOn™ Spiced Chai by Tsukineko®
- Kalediacolor™ Fresh Greens by Tsukineko®
- Memento™ Potter's Clay Marker by Tsukineko®
- Delicata™ Golden Glitz by Tsukineko®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project