Surfing Santa by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Surfing Santa on to Mixed Media PAper using VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored image, leaving a bit of a white border.
4. Create the card base out of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. On a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" watercolor paper, apply Distress Oxides with Ink Blending Tools to look like a sunset reflecting in the ocean.
6. Draw a horizon line with the Black PITT pen.
7. Apply the edge of the Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink to the ocean, to look like waves.
8. Apply a few drops of the Moonlight White Reinker to an acrylic block and mix with a little water.
9. Paint clouds into the sky with the Round #2 brush. Let dry.
10. Stamp the sentiment form the Woodland Deer stamp set with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink to the top right.
11. Glue all layers using EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock
Imagine: Brilliance Reinker in Moonlight White
Zig Clean Color Markers: 002, 022, 024, 031, 032, 034, 036, 064, 069, 071, 075, 091, 097, 230
Ranger: Ink Blending Tools, Distress Oxide Inks in: Wild Honey, Ripe Persimmon, Salty Ocean, and Tumbled Glass, Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Faber Castell: PITT Pen in Small Black
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Round #2 Brush
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project