Sunshine Daisy Windowrama by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the daisies and butterflies on to mixed media paper with VersaFine Clair ink.
2. Color the images using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Tear around the daisies loosely.
4. Die cut the sentiment with the Large "A" Fitted Frame, set on a diagonal.
5. Ink the two images with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
6. Die cut the Windowrama out of Dark Denim Vintage Cardstock two times.
7. In one of the Windowramas, die cut the accompanying circle in the center.
8. On a vertical strip of cardstock, die cut the "T" ("tab") die from the Pop Up Stages Die Set twice. One tab will line up on top of the other.
9. Attach the daisy image on to the tabs and glue.
10. Glue the Windowrama shut.
11. Adhere the daisy and tabs to the inside of the Windowrama.
12. Adhere the sentiment and butterflies to the outside of the Windowrama.
Also uses these supplies:
Bo Bunny: Dark Denim Vintage Cardstock #12DDV876
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: For Daisies: 041, 043, 050, 052, 062, 065, 070. For Butterflies: 036, 075, 099.
Ranger: Distress Ink in Antique Linen
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project