Sunny Vase Lilac by Katy Leitch
- Stamp multiple sunflowers, leaves and butterflies onto Stampendous Mixed Media White Paper with black Memento Ink. Color with markers and cut out closely or use cutting dies.
- Use a generous blob of hot glue on the reverse of each flower and butterfly to attach it to a length of heavy gauge wire. Glue the leaves in place on the back of the flower heads.
- Fill a miniature metal bucket with floristry foam glued in place with hot glue.
- Push the wires into the foam to create a pleasing arrangement of the elements.
- Cover the top of the foam/ends of the wires with moss, gluing it in place with wet glue.
- Finish by stamping the sentiment and cutting it into a tag shape and adding this to the bucket with a length of ribbon.
Also uses these supplies:
- Marker Pens
- Miniature Bucket
- Florist Foam and Moss
- Hot Glue Gun
- Scissors / Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project