Sunny Hello by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” Fireflies cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 5-1/4” Loveable cardstock to card front.
- Glue 5” x 5” print paper to card front.
- Stamp Sunny Hello on 4-3/8” x 3-1/8” white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Glue to 4-5/8” x 3-3/8” Loveable cardstock.
- Wrap coral ribbon around a bottle, tie in bow.
- Slide off bottle, cut loop in half.
- Tape ends of loop to back of top left corner of white cardstock.
- Attach to card front with foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Sunny Hello Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Fireflies and Loveable Cardstock by My Colors®
Print Pattered Paper
Markers by Copic®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project