Sunflower Perch by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Sunflower Perch n to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the marker colors listed.
3. Cut the image out to approx. 2 1/2" x 4 1/4."
4. Cut a mat of Parrot cardstock to approx. 3" x 4 1/4."
5. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Cut a piece of Yellow Corn cardstock, to the size of 4 1/4" x 3 1/4." Tear the top.
7. Cut a piece of Banana Pepper cardstock to 4 1/4" x 2 1/2." Tear the top.
8. Cut a piece of Sweet Potato cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 1 1/2." Tear the top.
9. Stamp the sentiment on the Sweet Potato layer with VersaFine Ink. You may need to stamp it twice because we're using a textured cardstock.
10. Adhere the colored image on to the Parrot mat with EZ Runner.
11. Adhere all the torn layers to the card base with EZ Runner.
12. Pop the stamped layer with Foam Dots and adhere to the card base.
13. Using On Point Glue, adhere sequins on the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Sunflower Perch Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot, Sky, Yellow Corn, Banana Pepper, Sweet Potato
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue
Doodles Paper Playground: "Citrine" Sparkle Blend
Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Dots, EZ Runner
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: Finch: 020, 064, 065, 075, 096. Everything else: 041, 043, 045, 046, 050, 052, 065, 068, 303
Canson: Mixed Media Paper XL
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project