Sunflower Hello Cling Stamp Set by Jamie Martin
- Stamp the sunflower on white cardstock with black ink, color with Prisma Colored Pencils, cut out and set aside.
- To make the background a white cardstock panel was sponged with yellow and orange Distress Inks then layered onto a kraft colored panel before being mounted to a green card.
- The sentiment was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.
- This was then cut out using the Fitted Frames B Die-Cut Set, the sentiment fits perfectly inside the frame. This was layered onto a larger green frame.
- The circle was die-cut using the Build A Wreath Die Set and kraft colored paper.
- All pieces were glued down as shown and some Pumpkin Spice Sparkle Blends were added for a touch of bling.
Also uses these supplies:
Clear Embossing Powder
Zip Dry Ink- Beacon Adhesives
Distress Ink- Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Abandoned Coral
Sparkle Blend- Pumpkin Spice
Cardstock- Green, Kraft
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project