Steampunk Skull by Laura Weed
- Fold in half 8-½” x 5-½” Spanish Moss cardstock with fold on left to form card base.
- Stamp Steampunk Skull on 3-¾” x 5” white panel with black ink. Stamp it two more times on extra white cardstock to fussy cut parts out.
- Color as desired.
- Fussy cut entire skull from one extra stamping (minus the black blotches) and cut away the nose area. Next, fussy cut the right eye, the hose, and the crown of the skull from the other extra skull.
- Smudge Sepia Ink on the background of the full skull image with a sponge dauber.
- Stamp message in black ink.
- Adhere to 4” x 5-1/4” black cardstock with glue and then to card front.
- Adhere fussy cut skull directly over skull on card front with 3D foam squares.
- Ahdere other skull parts in place with 3d foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Spanish Moss by My Colors Black Cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
VersaFine™ Sepia Ink by Tsukineko®
Sponge Dauber by Imagine Crafts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project