Starlight Pals - Dome Jar Shaker by Fran Seiford
- Stamp Starlight Pals with black ink on white paper. Color as desired. Die cut using large oval die from Dome Jar Shaker Die Set.
- Stamp message in black ink on white paper. Die cut with smallest oval die and glue to a dome base cut from wood pattern paper. Set aside.
- Create WindowRama by cutting two base panels from Atlantic Shore. Run one of them through with the medium oval die, centered vertically and about a half inch from the top, which becomes the front panel.
- Glue Starlight Pals to the back WindowRama panel centered vertically and about a half inch from the top.
- Fold back panel sides forward and front panel sides back. Apply glue to the inside of the front panel sides and adhere to the outer back panel sides.
- Adhere dome base with message to front of card with 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
220U Multi Crystal Glitter
Cardstock by My Colors
Wood Pattern Paper
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project