Spring Tweets Pop Up by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp bird with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 inch Mixed Media White Paper.
- At one short end place sticky notes in a straight line, then stamp leaves with black ink over the top of the sticky notes to create a grass line. Remove sticky notes and apply die cut masks made from sticky notes.
- Tape over holes in the Picasso Shield/Stencil tool and place tool over top half of cardstock.
- Airbrush BG06 Copic marker over scallop edge of the Picasso Tool. Keep moving the tool around to form clouds. Finish airbrushing down to the grass area.
- Place sticky notes across the grass line towards the clouds, just where the stamped grass begins. Trace grass line onto sticky notes and cut out for a reverse mask to cover sky area.
- Airbrush YG03 and YG05 for the grass area.
- Use the tab die in the grass line and fold on score line and glue colored bird on tab.
- Stamp sentiment above bird on background.
- Glue to the front of the card making sure the tab isn't glued down.
Also uses these supplies:
- Kraft Cardstock
- Sketch™ Markers by Copics - 100, BG05, BV01, BV04, C1, E23, E25, E27, E29, E70, E74, E77, G07, G46, Y06, Y15, Y26, YG03, YG05, YG09, YG25, T10
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Copic Air Brush System Kit #3
- Master Airbrush Compressor
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project