Spindly Birds by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" of Firecracker cardstock in half to create card base.
- Stamp Holly Background on a 5" x 3 3/4" panel of white cardstock with Ivy ink.
- Back panel with a 5 1/4" x 4" panel of Parrot cardstock and then adhere to card.
- Stamp the Spindly Bird image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Randomly sprikle snow on the panel and heat from underneath to melt.
- Back panel with a larger die cut Parrot panel.
- Trim along the left side of the image panel and the adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Firecracker, Parrot)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Memento™ Cottage Ivy Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project