Snowmen Melt - Trio by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" red cardstock to form card base.
- Die cut snowmen bodies, accessories and words from colored cardstock. (You can also watercolor swatches of color on white watercolor paper and then die cut for variety.)
- Stamp faces on snowmen heads and color as desired.
- Trim 5-1/4" x 4" light blue cardstock. Add clouds with chalk and sponge dauber; glue to card front.
- Assemble and adhere snowmen to the card front with glue and dimensional foam adhesive.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Snowmen Melt Clear Stamps and Die Set 26.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project