Snowmen Melt - Gnomes and Friends by Fran Seiford
- Fold 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Dove Tail cardstock in half to form card base.
- Trim 5-1/4" x 4" pattern paper and adhere to card front. Layer other 5-1/4" wide torn on top panels of pattern paper and glue to card front aligned at bottom of large pattern paper. (Leave snowman area unglued so you can slide his body behind snow bank.)
- Die cut snowman, dog and gift pieces.
- Stamp Snowman face on head piece.
- Arrange and adhere all parts to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project