Snowman Smile by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Snowman Smile on White Mixed Media, color with colored pencils and sponge the top with blue ink.
- Emboss the bottom with Shabby White Embossing Powder by sprinkling it where you want it and use the heat gun underneath the paper to heat it so the powder doesn't blow off.
- Layer onto a larger black cardstock panel.
- Glue decorative paper to a larger black panel and glue to a dark green card.
- Glue a strip of coordinating decorative paper to the center of the card.
- Glue stamped image to the left side of the card and apply rhinestone snowflakes as shown.
- Stamp sentiment from the Intricate Snowflakes Set with VersaMark ink, emboss with White Embossing Powder and pop up on the card.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
EP100 White Embossing Powder
3D Foam Square from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project