Snowman Accessories by Lea Fritts
- Trim a piece of Canson paper to desired size for card.
- Stamp snowmen with black ink using the masking technique on the branches as needed.
- Watercolor the image and set aside to dry.
- Stamp the bird with red ink and add detail with pencils.
- Stamp the sentiment.
- Trim a mat from red cardstock.
- Trim an A2 card base from the blue cardstock and adhere all layers.
Also uses these supplies:
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor Set - #’s 35, 61, 67, 33, 10, 95, 91
Canson® XL® Watercolor Paper
Prismacolor® Pencils in Dark Purple, Tuscan Red, Black Cherry and Black
Memento™ Love Letter Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Starmist Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics® Paper
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project