Snowman Accessories - Build A Wreath by Fran Seiford
- Stamp snowman and his accessories as shown on white paper in black and other colors.
- Tear out the panel around the snowman by holding the center with your left hand and pulling the edge towards your body with your right hand.
- Layer torn panel on a patterned paper panel then on a folded red card front.
- Cut out pine boughs and a bow with the Build a Wreath set.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Snowmen Accessories Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red cardstock by My Colors
Patterned paper from BoBunny
VersaColor ink pads in Tea Leaves, Hint of Pesto and Red Magic by Tsukineko.
Die Cutting Machine like Sixxiz Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project