Snow Bird Box by Jennifer Dove
1. Cut a hole in top of box.
2. Paint with acrylic paint.
3. Cover box with Grape vine bark using glue gun.
4. Use VersaMark Ink on bark and heat emboss with embossing powder.
5. Use liquid glue to adhere mica and fragments.
6. Use Chunky White Embossing Enamel for snow, heat.
7. Add Tea Stained Mica Fragments and Taupe Color Fragments to some Aged Aqua Embossing Enamel. Sprinkle on edges and heat.
7. Color image and when finished add more embossing enamel for snow, heat.
8. Place image inside lid of box.
Note: can be transformed into a wall hanging after gift is given...just add photo hangers and twine.
Also uses these supplies:
Paper Mache Box
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project